Sunday, October 11, 2015

Vermont.

It has good beer. Switchback is legit. Unfiltered, cloudy and as red as my brothers hair. Quite delicious. The locals here say it is the water that makes things taste so great. I can't disagree. Solar Roast coffee sells really well at Natural Provisions and we all know that coffee is mostly water. Meaning the quality of h2o imparts such a flavor. 

Buy some water filters and a water softener. Get some SRC and brew it. Travel to Burlington and try it with the water here. It's super sweet. 

Apparently we are leaf peepers here. It's a really big deal for the folks south of Vermont to drive up to watch the changing leaves. I can't believe how beautiful it is. I love this region. 

I love that I get to travel the nation and teach people about Solar Roast. We truly are doing something that nobody else has done with coffee. 

Love the dream. I am. 


No comments:

Post a Comment